On Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9 a.m. EST, OmniMesh will present its view on U.S. smart city infrastructure in a Webinar titled “Advanced Electronics and Smart Cities,” part of the Advanced Electronics Business Connection Forum Webinar Series. Hosted by Fuzehub, the Webinar will discuss how advanced electronics enable communities to better manage resources, infrastructure, services and systems. OmniMesh was invited to speak by FuzeHub, the leading advanced technology manufacturing advocacy group in New York State.
- OmniUpdate for the Week of 10/29/18
- OmniMesh launches OmniUpdate
- OmniMesh team in NYC with Strategic Partners
- OmniMesh presents at Smart Cities Webinar
- OmniMesh meets with Common Council in Syracuse
- Got Mesh? Big Business Ideas For The Future
- The Mesh: Where Freedom Meets Opportunity
- Debunking Myths about Mesh
- Symphony of Disruption and Disintermediation
- New Fintech or Another App? What Do You Really Need?