OmniMesh today released artists’ renderings of its home router and home antenna products, teasing the modern look and sleek lines of its consumer-owned wireless mesh nodes. The images depict multi-antenna outdoor antennas and indoor nodes, the latter of which contain small computers, solid-state storage, and advanced cognitive spectrum technology in addition to an array of planar antennas. The units are stackable for home users who wish to add additional features or more storage.
- OmniMesh presents at Smart Cities Webinar
- OmniMesh meets with Common Council in Syracuse
- Product Roadmap Update
- OmniMesh product design teaser
- OmniMesh, Ridgeview partner to deploy new technology
- Got Mesh? Big Business Ideas For The Future
- The Mesh: Where Freedom Meets Opportunity
- Debunking Myths about Mesh
- Symphony of Disruption and Disintermediation
- New Fintech or Another App? What Do You Really Need?