OmniMesh’s co-founders and advisors are in New York City this week, meeting with the company’s strategic content and networking partners. The team are discussing rollout plans for pilot deployments in Northern New York and North Carolina, as well as strategic agreements to use OmniMesh internet appliance technology to store and deliver content in consumers’ neighborhoods. The trip culminates an exciting period for OmniMesh which has selected its initial content and network partners; entered into agreements with Wireless Internet Service Providers and cable companies, and continued product development to commercialize its technology into a consumer product in 3Q 2019.
- OmniUpdate #3
- OmniMesh Announces Executive Advisory Board Members
- OmniUpdate #2
- OmniUpdate for the Week of 10/29/18
- OmniMesh team in NYC with Strategic Partners
- Got Mesh? Big Business Ideas For The Future
- The Mesh: Where Freedom Meets Opportunity
- Debunking Myths about Mesh
- Symphony of Disruption and Disintermediation
- New Fintech or Another App? What Do You Really Need?