OmniMesh cofounders met today with the board of directors of MetroNet, a collaborative public/private partnership designed to leverage Central New York’s existing and planned wireless infrastructure. MetroNet requested OmniMesh to review options for deployment of wireless mesh in downtown Syracuse, pending approval of New York State funds for deployment of broadband technology.
- OmniUpdate for the Week of 10/29/18
- OmniMesh launches OmniUpdate
- OmniMesh team in NYC with Strategic Partners
- OmniMesh presents at Smart Cities Webinar
- OmniMesh meets with Common Council in Syracuse
- Got Mesh? Big Business Ideas For The Future
- The Mesh: Where Freedom Meets Opportunity
- Debunking Myths about Mesh
- Symphony of Disruption and Disintermediation
- New Fintech or Another App? What Do You Really Need?